Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Nutcracker

We took Stella to see the Nutcracker last Sunday, and she had such a good time. I wasn't sure if she would be able to sit still for such a long time, but she did great. She is really excited for Christmas this year! She is such a funny kid. She asked me last week if there was really a Santa Clause, and I responded with "if there isn't a Santa Clause, then where do you think all the presents come from?" and she said "from you!" Yes, she is only 3!!! So, we are really hoping she will at least believe until kindergarten. Luckily, she woke up this morning and told me she thought she saw 2 reindeer last night outside her window, and one may have even been Rudolph.





1 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Stella, she is too smart for her own good. Give her a big kiss from me. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow.