Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October





































I'm not a very good blogger, I know it's been a long time, so mostly I will just post pictures from the month. October was a fun month; it felt like a really long Halloween. The pictures are from Garden After Dark at Red Butte Gardens, the school halloween party, leaf raking in our yard, and an annual Halloween party we attend. By the way, if you haven't been to Red Butte to the Garden After Dark, I highly recommend it. Every year they do a different theme, this year it was a storybook character theme, and they have face painting, crafts and games throught the entire garden. It is so much fun, for both kids and adults. You will notice in the pictures that Ruby was a few different princesses throughout the month. She had planned on being a dolphin, but at the last minute, decided to be a princess, which is very fitting for her since she wakes up and puts princess high heels on EVERY morning. And for those of you who don't know, Stella was Fancy Nancy.

3 comments:

ginnie said...

Just checked out the new photos. Stella looks adorable as "Fancy Nancy" and Ruby always has the best expressions!
Mom

The Simmons Family said...

Hey Sharley! This is Whitney (worked at Finnish Touch). I noticed yours and Megan's names on Martha's blog and I was so exited. I have thought about you both and wondered how you have been. I can see you are all doing so well. The girls are so sweet!!! It looks like they had a fun Halloween! Face painting is soo fun for kids. I can't believe how much they have grown. I thought I saw you in some of the pictures too... you look great! I am so glad to get in touch with ya. Lots of love!

megan thomas said...

what is this? A new post. I thought I was bad. Okay, do you love seeing Whitney. So cute. I loved that Ruby was interchangable for Halloween. I agree, there are so many great costumes, why not be all of them. Nothing too new and exciting here. Just the usual, you know, up at midnight blogstalking, then complaining all day tomorrow how tired I am! Call me.